DADiSP / UFF 4.1
Universal File Format Module Updated
DADiSP/UFF is a dialog based module to import and save data in the Univeral File Format.
UFF files of any size and number of channels are supported.
DADiSP/UFF imports all channels saved in a ASCII UFF Type 58 or Binary Type 58b file and automatically
applies the necessary channel specific sample rates and engineering
DADiSP/UFF also supports exporting one or more series to a UFF Type 58 or 58b file.
- Simple User Interface
- Fast and Direct UFF Import
- Reads UFF Files of any Size
- Both ASCII Type 58 and Binary Type 58b Formats Supported
- Optional Automatic Display of Imported Channels
- Exports Multiple Series to UFF Type 58 or 58b Files