DADiSP® Application Builder
DADiSP Embedded Component New
The DADiSP Application Builder, or DAB, is a redistributable component form of
DADiSP that allows you to embed DADiSP functionality into your own
standalone applications. The component operates as a standard ActiveX
control compatible with almost any Windows based application framework.
By separating DADiSP functionality into a standard component, you can
use your tools of choice (VB, VB.NET, C++, C#, etc.) to build your
application and have that application seamlessly make use of DADiSP's
analytical and/or graphical capabilities. This allows you the
developer to simultaneously leverage your knowledge of DADiSP and your
preferred application framework.
Purchase a one-time license for each development machine and distribute
your applications with no further fees or royalties. A callable
install program is included to provide a single, integrated
installation strategy for your target application deployment.
DAB offers a number of key features and differs from competing products in
several important ways:
- Much smaller deployment footprint, about 3MB compared to over 70MB for other vendor offerings.
- Fast native code implementation - no slow Java virtual machine overhead.
- Works with any framework, you can use familiar and powerful Microsoft tools specialized to build GUIs, not cumbersome vendor specific implementations.
- No custom compilers or link libraries required, use the development tools of your choice.
- Inherent support for large data files.
- All features of DADiSP are still available including Worksheets, custom dialogs, SPLs and DLLs.
- Leverages your existing DADiSP knowledge for analytics and graphical manipulation.
- Fast and simple application deployment.
No Risk Test Drive
To evaluate how you can benefit from the DAB, download the fully featured
today. The Trial Version includes a simple VB.NET project
that creates a simple, stand-alone application complete with a GUI and
event driven data analysis and display.